For those who have converted to "true" coilovers in the rear suspension (rear spring relocated over shock) and no longer need the mid link to hold the rear springs, our SPL TITANIUM rear toe links replace the stock mid links to provide a wide range of toe adjustment, necessary for lowered cars or for performance alignments.
Our SPL TITANIUM series toe links feature 1.25" 4130 chromoly tubing that is slipped over a CNC machined threaded sleeve then TIG welded, making our links extremely strong yet lightweight. Our exclusive 4130 chromoly hybrid adjuster offers quick and precise adjustment, and is CNC gun drilled to reduce weight. Blue anodized titanium hardware shaves even more unsprung weight from the arms, without compromising strength.
3 piece FK Bearings rod ends manufactured in Connecticut feature a Teflon liner to provide quiet operation, low friction, smooth articulation and eliminates bushing deflection under load. The PTFE liner is chemically bonded to the inner diameter of the race. The liner offers a very high load carrying capacity and has greatly increased dynamic wear characteristics. The operating temperatures of the liner ranges from -65º to 325ºF offering robust reliability for both street and track use
Pair with our SPL TITANIUM rear camber links and SPL eccentric lockout kit for total rear camber and toe alignment with "zero-slip".
Adjustment specs: Toe adjustment range is +/- 6deg from stock arm.
Sold as a pair.
Made in the USA.
SPL Adjustable Rear Toe Arms Feature:
- Lightweight Aluminum, Titanium, and Chromoly construction
- Powder coated to protect against corrosion
- Nickel-plated 4130 Hybrid adjuster for quick adjustment
- CAD Designed with the aid of Finite Element Analysis
- TIG welded by professionals here in the states
- Low friction 3-piece Teflon lined FK Heim joints/rod ends made in the US
Installation Instructions:SPL Rear Toe Links for Z33
- 2003-2008 Nissan 350Z (Z33)
- 2003-2006 Infiniti G35 Sedan (V35)
- 2003-2007 Infiniti G35 Coupe (V35)