SPL Rear Endlinks (RE) feature massive FK 1/2" Teflon lined FK Rod Ends to provide the highest load capacity for use with OEM or stiffer aftermarket sway bars. Custom made High Misalignment studs offer extreme articulation capability (65 degrees) to prevent the endlink from binding when used with different adjustment holes on aftermarket sway bars.
Our Endlinks are also length adjustable to eliminate preload on the sway bars, which can result from uneven settling of springs or uneven suspension heights from corner weighting. Black Anodized 6061 Aluminum Turnbuckles work in conjunction with the left and right hand threaded rod ends for simple and precise adjustment.
Sold as a pair.
Made in the USA.
- 1990-1996 Nissan Z32 Front
- 2003-2008 Nissan 350Z Rear (Z33)
- 2003+ Infiniti G35 Sedan & Coupe Rear (V35)
- 2008+ Infiniti G37 Rear (V36)
- 2009+ Nissan 370Z Rear (Z34)
- 1989-1994 Nissan Skyline GT R32 Front
- 1999-2005 Mazda Miata (NB) Front and Rear