We price match most competitors!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Braum Racing Seat Bracket - Pontiac
Install any aftermarket racing seat in your vehicle with a high strength 3/16″ steel Planted seat bracket brought to you by BRAUM is made just for your vehicle. They’re precision made and durable for an easy, reliable installation. They are finished with a black powder coat and applications are available for most cars. Price is for one seat bracket only.
No one needs to tell even the newest car owner that part fitment varies between vehicles. When it comes to designing a single part to fit in a wide variety of vehicles, some sort of customization is inevitable. Seats are no exception. Although some seats are interchangeable between different models (but the same make), in general the only factory seats that will fit in your vehicle are the ones made specifically for it. This is because the mounting locations for factory seats and the curvature of each vehicle’s floor pan differ from car to car. If you plan to install universal aftermarket seats, you will need a seat bracket for your specific application in order to make them compatible with your vehicle. Our seat brackets are made of high strength steel flat bars, welded together and drilled with precision, and powdercoated for corrosion resistance, longevity, and aesthetic appeal. The result is a sturdy foundation that you can rely on to hold your seat firmly to your floor for years to come. All this for a price that won’t break the bank.
- Seats come in many different shapes and sizes so not all seats will fit in all vehicles. It is up to the end user to determine if the seat will fit prior to ordering the Seat Bracket and other components.
- Many vehicles have the steering wheel offset toward the center of the vehicle. This can be accentuated when installing an aftermarket seat of a different size then the factory seat.
- Replacing a factory seat with an aftermarket seat may cause the vehicle’s warning indicators to activate. This can be due to airbag, weight and/or other sensors in the factory seat that are not included in an aftermarket seat. It may be possible to eliminate these indicators with an electronic resistor but it is up to the end user to determine if a resistor will work & which resistor to use.
- Due to variations from oem brackets to aftermarket brackets, additional hardware may need to be purchased to mount the seat brackets to your stock mounting points.
- All Planted Seat Brackets are based on US model vehicles. It is the customer’s responsibility to verify fitment in vehicles outside of the US.
- Seat Brackets are made to order, they take about 5-7 business days to fabricate and powder coat.
- Professional installation is recommended.
Shipping on new purchasesIn Stock Items:
In stock items typically ship within 1-3 business days. Most items arrive within 2 business days, but there are situations where it may take up to 5 business days.
Special Order Items:
Special order and out of stock items are product-specific and lead times can vary. Please e-mail us if you are looking for an ETA / Lead Time on a specific product. Special order orders are subject to cancellation if the vendor cannot provide any ETA.
To start the return process, please e-mail email@example.com
Include the following:
Subject "Return for Order#"
Returns are eligible for up to 14 days from delivery of items. Accepted refunds can take up to 7-10 business days to process. All refunds are subject to a 25% restocking fee, if opened. Customer may be responsible for return shipping. If 14 days have gone by since your item was delivered, unfortunately we can’t guarantee you a refund or exchange. We reserve the right to deny any return request, based on provided information.
Alliance Racing is not responsible for ensuring part fitment. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure the parts being ordered are the correct fitment for the vehicle intended. Alliance Racing will not accept any returns for incorrect fitment after product is opened.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To return your product, mail your product to:
Alliance Racing LLC
8810 Twin Lakes Blvd
Tampa, FL 33614
In many cases, you will be responsible for shipping costs to return your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on your location, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $100, you should consider using a trackable shipping service and/or purchasing Shipping Insurance.
To initiate a price match, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the product information (SKU, URL, & Part Name) and a link to the competitors product page for us to validate the price match eligibility.
Please note that there are cases when we cannot offer a price match, but we will do everything in our power to try to match it. Some manufacturers have Pricing Policies that we have to adhere to.